• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Large Paly covered rock

I have had this piece of LR for over 8 years and it is my favorite looking piece in the tank but the 100+ palys on it is restricting me putting other corals on it. the palys are not ugly at all. they are a light blue/tan (depending on the lighting you have them under) with nice skirts and grow pretty quick and are almost impossible to kill. the piece of LR is about 7-10 pounds. i was going to try to kill the palys, but i figured that someone would enjoy a large colony. i am looking for a piece of LR (preferably flatter like the piece i have) about the same size as mine, and maybe a small frag with it. the tank is completely pest free and have no Aptasia or anything else on it, and would appreciate if i received a rock without any pests also :) the piece of LR will not include the sps frags on it that i have in the picture. Please text me at 856 340 9114 if you are interested or PM me. i am in mount laurel NJ. thank you very much.
Andrew

b4dsue.jpg

16blg5h.jpg

Wish I had something to trade but i'm just jumping back into this. If you decide to kill them, I would love a little piece of them if you don't mind.

im not sure how i can get them off. i would just be scraping them off. let me know if you have a larger piece of LR available