• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
E734824F-DE74-4F15-9D7E-596C57E732F3.jpeg
CE846604-3065-41B7-B58A-DB38E9057793.jpeg
Originally bought these 2 Relassy 300w light panels for my 90g tank thinking I was going to suspend them but have changed my mind & now want lighting that can be mounted on the tank. The lighting panels are brand new, only turned them on to see how they look & to try out the app. Looking to trade for other mixed reef lighting that I can mount onto the tank.

Last edited:
can you return them? did you pay with PayPal by any chance? you get six months to return when you pay with PayPal despite any printed return policy.
Was gonna go about returning them if no one wanted to trade. Just feeling kinda lazy to send it back & order again. Also, I threw away the original packaging the day it came in, not sure if that matters while returning either

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
There are easy ways to suspend them.
I used iron flower pot holders bolted to the wall and hung the light.
Another's used the outdoor shepherds hooks secured tightly to the stand and suspended the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.