• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

WTT Pulsing Xenia for stuff

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Yes, the weed.
Had a ton of it as a water filter in my 'pest tank' then added a bunch of Dragon Breath.
Scene got gloomy, lots of back alley dance moves and knife fights set to dramatic showtunes.
Xenia lost.
Looked into my heart and realized I loved Xenia, and regret what I put i through.
So I'm going to get rids of the macro, sans Broadway score, in hope to reestablish.
Got a few trades (zoas, macros) or will just buy. Prices now are stupid for weeds and algae. Even GSP is going for a premium.

Yes, the weed.
Had a ton of it as a water filter in my 'pest tank' then added a bunch of Dragon Breath.
Scene got gloomy, lots of back alley dance moves and knife fights set to dramatic showtunes.
Xenia lost.
Looked into my heart and realized I loved Xenia, and regret what I put i through.
So I'm going to get rids of the macro, sans Broadway score, in hope to reestablish.
Got a few trades (zoas, macros) or will just buy. Prices now are stupid for weeds and algae. Even GSP is going for a premium.
Have some I can frag up for some zoas :)

Yes, the weed.
Xenia lost.
Located in 08028

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Let me know if any interest and what you'd be willing to trade for it

Attachments

• PXL_20220707_011628481.jpg
    PXL_20220707_011628481.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20220707_011529483.jpg
    PXL_20220707_011529483.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
dfran, thanks so much, but too far for the moment, but if I'm heading down that way I will definitely get in touch.

Hh, Trade potentials:
4 head Duncan (thumb size)
Large Radioactive Dragon Eye frag (still have to cut these, but happy to cut a 12+ piece, in cutting I'll probably get pissed off, quit, and you'll get a 50 head piece)
Colony of Pink and Golds (beautiful, invasive but need space, they're on their own island, probably 20+ heads, need about 6" of clear bed for this rock)
Either of my 2 children, depending on which is causing the most drama at the time
Drop me a PM if interested in any and I'll fire you a few pics.

Last edited: