• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Xbox One the Cheap Way

I had a Christmas List request for an Xbox One and could not find it discounted anywhere cheaper than the current $349 "promotion" . I ended up buying a discount code from a guy on Ebay for $7.99 which took $100 off the price at microsoftstore.com. I had to check regularly for a couple days, because they were out of stock at first, but they showed up yesterday, and amazingly (1) The code worked (2) It took $120 off rather than $100, lowering the price to $229, including shipping but not sales tax.

i saw this on slickdeals. microsoft decided to give out the codes before receiving the xbox 360s so anyone can go on the website right now and get a free code in about 10 minutes. i purchased a bundle when it went down to $350. i still have an old 360, im thinking about buying one during tomorrows sale and reselling it. i got my code today because so many people are abusing the trade-in offer it might get discontinued. that's why you were able to buy a code for 7.99 lol, they're all over ebay. im not sure what the repercussions will be if any

i saw this on slickdeals. microsoft decided to give out the codes before receiving the xbox 360s so anyone can go on the website right now and get a free code in about 10 minutes. i purchased a bundle when it went down to $350. i still have an old 360, im thinking about buying one during tomorrows sale and reselling it. i got my code today because so many people are abusing the trade-in offer it might get discontinued. that's why you were able to buy a code for 7.99 lol, they're all over ebay. im not sure what the repercussions will be if any
I doubt there will be any repercussions; they took the code. Eight bucks is not a particularly big deal for me, I've spent almost that much on a coffee!

you can get the code by googling microsoft xbox 360 exchange. i cant post the link

i ordered one today with a free copy of call of duty advanced warfare for $229 plus tax. i think im just going to sell it or give it away as a gift because i already have one.

Google "Microsoft 360 trade-in" not exchange. The exchange service is for warranty issues.

The oceanhaseyes coupon is a different promo code that you buy off of ebay and purchase the console through the Microsoft store.