• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yellow Tang, Clownfish, YWG, Royal Gramma - Phillipsburg NJ

Hi all-

I am going to be relocating to NC, so I'm looking to re-home a lot of stuff since I don't think it will be easy to move 2 tanks with fish, corals, etc.

So I'd first like to move my livestock. I'll start by offering each for $10 or a frag. I have had all these fish for at least a year and they've been model citizens. I can add pictures if necessary. I am located in Phillipsburg NJ, right across from Easton PA.

- Yellow Tang (about 3")
- Royal Gramma (about 3")
- 2 Yellow Watchman Gobies, they are not paired - they actually hate each other. One is yellow and one is gray
- 2 blue/green chromis, (about 1 1/2") chromis have always been a little lame to me, but these 2 are awesome, always out and about
- 1 percula clownfish, (about 2 1/2")
- 1 cleaner shrimp, medium to large
- all the little crabs that I can get after pulling rock out, I'd guess between 10-25 mix of scarlet and blue leg
- all the snails that I can get after pulling rock out, I'd guess between 10-25 (maybe more) of nassarius, dwarf cerith, nerites

I won't be moving until mid-summer. So if you're going to be coming through the area that would be ideal to swing by. I'm out of the way of most people on here. Thanks for the help.

Matt

Hi all-

I am going to be relocating to NC, so I'm looking to re-home a lot of stuff since I don't think it will be easy to move 2 tanks with fish, corals, etc.

So I'd first like to move my livestock. I'll start by offering each for $10 or a frag. I have had all these fish for at least a year and they've been model citizens. I can add pictures if necessary. I am located in Phillipsburg NJ, right across from Easton PA.

- Yellow Tang (about 3") - PENDING
- Royal Gramma (about 3") - PENDING
- 2 Yellow Watchman Gobies, they are not paired - they actually hate each other. One is yellow and one is gray
- 2 blue/green chromis, (about 1 1/2") chromis have always been a little lame to me, but these 2 are awesome, always out and about
- 1 percula clownfish, (about 2 1/2")
- 1 cleaner shrimp, medium to large - PENDING
- all the little crabs that I can get after pulling rock out, I'd guess between 10-25 mix of scarlet and blue leg - PENDING
- all the snails that I can get after pulling rock out, I'd guess between 10-25 (maybe more) of nassarius, dwarf cerith, nerites - PENDING

I won't be moving until mid-summer. So if you're going to be coming through the area that would be ideal to swing by. I'm out of the way of most people on here. Thanks for the help.

Matt

Update

Had a couple of pending that didn't go through so everything is still available. I'll let all the livestock go together for $50. -Preference will be given to anyone interested that has a larger tank for the YT.

I'll leave this up one more week before I go to craigslist. Thanks.