• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Yurple

Jamie S

NJRC Member
It appears Biota has bred a cross between the yellow and purple tang. Only 12 in captivity for sale now. Only 10 grand and it can be yours!

couple of people will buy them - wont mention names but you probably already know who. one guy will get one for free, cause everyone watches his channel and it will sell three more. the rest will sit there until some other guy decides to breed them and lowers the price to 2000.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I saw this at RAP. jersey corals had one. its a crazy looking fish. but other fish look nicer

Salted

NJRC Member
I'd have to see one in person to really decide. The one pictured is doing nothing for me. Needs to be more purple. Moot anyway as it's out of my price range by almost $10 grand.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Biota said the breeder won't be breeding these anymore that's why they are $10k. That's a shame, it looks like it could be an interesting looking fish.