• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoa and Paly Colonies II - Moving Sale

I am preparing for a move and I need to sell my Zoa & Paly colonies. I have the vendor paperwork for most of these (see comments), and they all have been growing / multiplying for at least a year, and in some cases, a couple of years. Please let me know if you have any questions.

13.) JF Steel Blues (documented) - 10+ Polyps: $75.00 (Gorgeous / Amazing Blue)
JF Blue Steele.jpg
14.) JF Everlasting Gobstoppers (purchased from JF at the last NJRC frag swap, Ewing NJ Firehouse)- 40+ Polyps: $150.00 (Gorgeous / Stunning Colony)
JF Everlasting Gobstoppers.jpg
15.) CB Rainbow Space Monsters (documented) - 25+ Polyps: $150.00 (Gorgeous/ Stunning Colony)
RR Rainbow Space Monsters.jpg
Pickup only (08505 / Bordentown) and Cash / Paypal accepted.

13 is sold. 14 and 15 are really nice colonies, and I could come down a little on those prices. I'll try and take more pictures and consolidate the rest soon.

a week or close to it would work... I'll be shutting down that tank and moving locally, prepping for a new setup soon.

I apologize, Ls2Goat. A friend asked me about the everlasting gobstoppers and I had to let him buy them. Gobstoppers no longer available - sorry again.

The monsters are still for sale. Thanks all