• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoa and Paly Colonies - Moving Sale

I am preparing for a move and I need to sell my Zoa & Paly colonies. I have the vendor paperwork for most of these (see comments), and they all have been growing / multiplying for at least a year, and in some cases, a couple of years. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1.) WWC Warheads (purchased from WWC as a replacement) - 8 Polyps (on large rock): $40.00
WWC Warheads.jpg
2.) WWC Purple Deaths (documented) - 10 Polyps: $35.00
Purple Death.jpg
3.) Cornbred Blood Agave (documented) - 17 Polyps: $100.00 (Gorgeous / Unique)
CB Blood Agave.jpg 4.) Green Death Palys - 30+ Polyps: $40.00
Green Death.jpg
5.) Tyree Capt. America (documented via JF) - 15+ Polyps: $55.00 (Gorgeous)
Tyree Capt. America.jpg
6.) RR Omegas (purchased from RR, can't find receipt / Top Left of Picture) - 3 Polyps: $25.00
RR Omega.jpg
7.) RR Daisy Dukes (purchases from RR, can't find receipt) - 6 Polyps: $40.00
RR Daisy Dukes.jpg
8.) Pink Hippos (purchased from CB, can't find receipt) - 15+ Polyp (on rock): $75.00 (Gorgeous)
Pink Hippos.jpg
9.) Pink Hippos (purchased from CB, can't find receipt)- 10 Polyp (on plug): $75.00 (Gorgeous)
Pink Hippos (Plug).jpg
10.) WWC Blue Eyed Girls (documented / Bottom Middle of Picture) - 20+ Polyps: $55.00 (Gorgeous)
WWC Blue Eyed Girls.jpg
11.) WWC Bananarangs (documented)- 2 Polyps: $20.00 (Small Polyps)
WWC Bananarangs.jpg
12.) Really large rock with RR Gorilla Nipples (documented), and a few WWC Twizzlers (documented): $50.00
Gorilla Nipples.jpg

Pickup only (08505 / Bordentown) and Cash / Paypal accepted

2, 4, 5, and 11 sold. Thanks Dave - nice meeting you / seeing you again. I'll try and consolidate and take more pictures for folks with the others.

1, 8 and 12 still available. The Rock on 1 & 12 is large, with 12 being a table top (pretty cool really). Probably worth the cost in rock alone. Remaining three (1, 8, 12) for $140.00.