• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoas and Palys... Lets see em!

Well i was admiring my tank before and shot a pic of my darth mauls. I know that the pic is not that great. The pumps were on, hand held the camera, shooting with a 28mm prime lens (it was what was on cam when I picked it up), shooting at 3200 ISO. So it is not a very crisp pic, but here it is!

darth-9632.jpg

howze01

NJRC Member
:cry: Your DMs look much nicer than mine......

I think mine get too much light. I don't get the dark black like that, it's more opaque. My Nightmares did the same thing up high too.

:cry: Your DMs look much nicer than mine......

I think mine get too much light. I don't get the dark black like that, it's more opaque. My Nightmares did the same thing up high too.

Well I have a home for yours... :) Give em up and I will raise them Like they are supposed to be. I can't wait till these 3 polyps are the size of a softball!!! Between these and the Armageddon they are both very nice!

I need to get my tripod out and switch to my 50mm lens at least give it a shot without pumps running and shoot at lower ISO so can get a much crisper pic.

howze01

NJRC Member
I got mine at AO a few weeks ago. THey went from 3 polyps to 6 since then. Maybe that's another reason for losing some color? I'm going to have to move them down a bit and see what happens.

I got mine at AO a few weeks ago. THey went from 3 polyps to 6 since then. Maybe that's another reason for losing some color? I'm going to have to move them down a bit and see what happens.

that is where i got mine from also :) they doubled in that amount of time!! Unheard of, you have super darths!

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Take 2!

Guess tapatalk hosting is not the best. Lets try Fotki.

A little bigger, tomorrow I will have to get the camera out and try to get some macros of each.