• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Zoas for lps

I have some white zombies, pink constellations, Incinerators, and rainbow infusion zoas cut and healed for a few weeks. Can cut rastas too if interested would just need to heal. Looking for mostly lps or other zoas but make an offer and we can go from there. Located in brick 08723
20211002_212413.jpg20211002_212425.jpg

Last edited:
I have Toadstool and devils hand leathers, orange Rhodactis, and Ironman mushrooms. Where are you located?

also I recommend madreefer’s cabbage coral-I have two from him (different colors) and they’re very nice.

I have cabbage coral frags if you want.
Thank you for the offer, I'm going to pass on the leathers though I'm not a huge fan.
I have Toadstool and devils hand leathers, orange Rhodactis, and Ironman mushrooms. Where are you located?

also I recommend madreefer’s cabbage coral-I have two from him (different colors) and they’re very nice.
I'm not a big fan of leather corals but I do like mushrooms especially the ironmans. I'm located in brick. Send me a message if you want to work out a deal.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you are looking for mushrooms, I can trade you some golden dragons, I have tons of them. I am in point pleasant.

If you are looking for mushrooms, I can trade you some golden dragons, I have tons of them.
I have a rock of the Golden dragons myself I'm going to be fragging soon. I picked 2 up from mark c last year and I probably have 40 now lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I liked those gold shrooms but they just wouldn't grow for me. I may try again.