• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Z's N P's forsale only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jersey my names Jae and i have a zoa pack forsale 1p Captain America 1p Wobbegong and 1pTyree Space Monster for 80 bucs i can ship this also sorry no pics at the moment as i dont own a camera just a crappy blackberry cell phone cam shippin would be an extra 20 in jersey

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you guys don't no Jae he is a solid dude and his zoas are top notch. I have everything but the wobbegong so we will have to chat

howze01

NJRC Member
Mike is right! Jae and his zoos are top notch. Tyree Space Monster!! Must have it.

Dont think I have pics of the others but here is my pic of a Wobby I got from Jae:

5948513670_0e081ce2e5_z.jpg

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey Jae good to see'a over here.

I got a zoa pack from Jae a while back. All nice zoas and a good shipper.

howze01

NJRC Member
Tang police Bring it on, we're ready!!!!

Jae's in Newark. Speaking of which, Jae, are you planning on going to AO tomorrow? Maybe I could give you a few $$ to spend if you want to bring a Space Monster for me.

newark Nj? only 15 minutes fro me :X and howze I'm 320 lbs of pure love baby Olivier couldn't handle it can you lol

Lol you guys are too much thanks for all the kind words and for postin that pic J I don't know if I can make the ao sale tomorrow as I will be headin to Dom's for that 90 cube and settin it up tomorrow also so busy day I only have that 1 polyp for now Howzie but as soon as I get another frag made up ill let you know for sure

howze01

NJRC Member
Lol you guys are too much thanks for all the kind words and for postin that pic J I don't know if I can make the ao sale tomorrow as I will be headin to Dom's for that 90 cube and settin it up tomorrow also so busy day I only have that 1 polyp for now Howzie but as soon as I get another frag made up ill let you know for sure

Sounds good! It would look great in my zoo-only tank! Well, it will if I ever get it set up.....

Jae I didn't realize you were the same J from MR until the 90g cube mention LOL!!

I am going to come get some zoas and steal back my test kits :X Tang police

Jae I didn't realize you were the same J from MR until the 90g cube mention LOL!!

I am going to come get some zoas and steal back my test kits :X Tang police
yea wish u hadnt sold them now ha lol its me i go by this name on other sites and like this 1 better

yea i try to get the collection to where i want it but cant show it off :( had some melt and sold alot of my colonies so now im very low on polyp count did the same as what straightjiggy did :)

You got it buddy gettin ready to frag up sunny d and a jason fox bloodshot if anyones intrested shot me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.