• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

z's n p's

Ok reefers I've got my frag rack full and lookin to clear out up forsale I have 15-18p Jokers 40, 8p Nucleur Greens 40, 4p Tangelos 80, 1p Yoda 25, 1p Captain America 15,8-10p Spidermans 40 , 3p Fire n Ice 10 and 1p Wobbegong 10 also forsale I have a 2eye pink boobies chalice 100 and 2eye Mengs Pinkalicous chalice 80 pickup from newark or can meet at an lfs if possible

howze01

NJRC Member
If you guys work something out Kevin, let me know. I'd be interested in the Yoda and/or Wobby.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you can get the tangelos to howze and he agrees to it and he brings them to the meeting I can paypal you the cash.

kevin

NJRC Member
If you guys work something out Kevin, let me know. I'd be interested in the Yoda and/or Wobby.

I took the yoda & capt america... picking up at AO sat. I wanted the wobby but he sold :(

If you can get the tangelos to howze and he agrees to it and he brings them to the meeting I can paypal you the cash.

I can pick up the tangelos for you & bring them to Johnathan. That's if John is home Saturday & is willing to hold them for you. lol.

I took the yoda & capt america... picking up at AO sat. I wanted the wobby but he sold :(

I can pick up the tangelos for you & bring them to Johnathan. That's if John is home Saturday & is willing to hold them for you. lol.

Good luck getting it out of jons tank!

Nucleur greens sold along with both chalices but still have 1 frag left of the nucleur greens. As for the tangelos, Mike if you don't mind I can give em to Kevin on Saturday when I meet him at AO. Lmk if that's cool sent pm MIke. Hey, Howzie sorry bro you caught me too late pal that 1p frag is gone but I have a 3p Yoda frag available if your intrested for 75

Last edited:
Tangelos pending still have 1eye orange acan maxima 30, 3p fire n ice 10, 3p yoda 75, and 6-7p super saiyans 200