• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CALLING ALL MEMBERS the NJ REEFERS CLUB wants you!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
reefitup said:
... Not sure if the club needs...a beer mug with the NJRC logo etched into it...but if so, I'm more than willing to help out in my off time ;)
Now that is something I may take you up on!

reefitup said:
I also have 4 kids so...I know how to ductape kids in a closet pretty well ;D
Hmmm, that's something I may take you up on as well!

I second on both counts. Really like the beer mug idea though.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
JohnS_323 said:
reefitup said:
... Not sure if the club needs...a beer mug with the NJRC logo etched into it...but if so, I'm more than willing to help out in my off time ;)

reefitup said:

I dunno, Matt. Do you think they'll ever get used? ("Do you think they'll ever have a chance to dry out" is probably the better question!)

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Used and probably abused. Of course if we each get 3, 1 will get a chance to dry as we are emptying the other 2.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We need a member who is a brewmaster...the only thing we're missing is our own bottled beer!

I'm an electrical engineer by degree and I work in the area of artificial intelligence. So I can maybe help make a tank that watches you instead of you watching it?? ;D

I just got my table saw set up so if anyone needs help with woodwork or cutting acrylic I am here
in North Arlington, 07031
I'm also very good at taking frags off of peoples hands ;D

panmanmatt said:
JohnS_323 said:
reefitup said:

reefitup said:

panmanmatt said:
Used and probably abused. Of course if we each get 3, 1 will get a chance to dry as we are emptying the other 2.

Maybe a future product?

Sounds good to me

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
scrmbld33 said:
i do telecommunications, copper, fiber, coax, broadband

Cool! Nice to see you post. It looks like you've had an account for a quite some time. Hopefully we'll see some more posts in the future. Why not tell us a little about your system and experience? We'd love to know more.

JohnS_323 said:
scrmbld33 said:
i do telecommunications, copper, fiber, coax, broadband

Cool! Nice to see you post. It looks like you've had an account for a quite some time. Hopefully we'll see some more posts in the future. Why not tell us a little about your system and experience? We'd love to know more.

ill try and be on here more im hoping to get to a frag swap one day when they are closer to me

Ive been keeping SPS corals for almost 6 years,& have tons of knowledge setting up a SW reef,& squiptment needed for SPS dominated tanks.

Anyone ever need help just make sure you have cold beer.

Dave.

Hello everyone,
My name is Anthony I have a 75-gallon mixed reef with a LifeReef filter system and T-5 lighting. I am keeping LPS, SPS and softies.

hello fellow reefers, im a auto technition/manager at the tire barn in tuckahoe, im here for all your auto needs , and ill give you guys that are somewhat close a reasonable discount, the shop number is 609-628-3347....Wayne

Brian said:
We need a member who is a brewmaster...the only thing we're missing is our own bottled beer!

Not a brewmaster, but a home brewer. Come up with a nice label and i'll brew a nice ale for you guys and gals.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
medachef said:
Brian said:

Not a brewmaster, but a home brewer. Come up with a nice label and i'll brew a nice ale for you guys and gals.

Oh yeah, you'll fit right in...

J

jmckdvm

I'm a veterinarian with 39 years of aquarium experience. I have a special interest in fish disease and quarantine techniques. I may also help aquarists obtain hard-to-get medications.

I own a veterinary hospital and pet shop, primarily for birds, but have a reef aquarium section in my pet shop. I sell fish that have been quarantined AND treated for all possible parasites (for approx. 4 weeks).

Also, I give seminars to anyone interested in getting into the hobby (or beginners).

Dr. Jim (Jim McKinley, DVM, Dipl.ABVP)

Designer here...Worked for a few advertising agencies.
You might have seen some of my ads in a few magazines, such as Stuff, Oprah, National Geographic, ect
Some of my best work was for Casio; cameras, watches, keyboards, calculators
If anybody needs any work done I'll be glad to help with logos, posters, brochures, web banners, almost anything.

Jason