• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

ok, great put me down for 3 frgs, 3 mini colonys and a few heads of trumpets if possible.

My tanks is looking bare so i need some new stuff before i start getting bored.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll let you know for sure what I have after we re-scape, though that all looks do-able.

ok great, i forgot to mention the birds nest.

I have kenya tree that i can frag if anyone is interested. I guess I could do 5$ a frag.

i have some pink birds nest.. i could get a piece together for ya, phyl.. would just be a small frag, they are so fragile..

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl, I can have some magenta ;D birds nest (fresh cut) if you want to trade for the blue polyp birds nest. Otherwise I'll buy a piece.

I was thinking about making this my first meeting, but I don't get done work till 3:30 on sat, so cherry hill i couldn't make before 430 at the earliest.

I guess I will have to try to catch the next south meeting, hopefully it is a bit closer to me. :(

Are they always on a sat.?

TheGuyFromNJ said:
I was thinking about making this my first meeting, but I don't get done work till 3:30 on sat, so cherry hill i couldn't make before 430 at the earliest.

I guess I will have to try to catch the next south meeting, hopefully it is a bit closer to me. :(

Are they always on a sat.?

We do have some Sunday meetings, the monthly host decides which day is best for he or she :) If you reside in the southern section we are looking for a host for the November meeting, you would be given the opportunity to choose which day is best for you 8)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rich, I'll take the trade. Thanks.

Billy, I'll have a white tip stag to trade with you.

Billy: White tip stag (trade for pink birdsnest)
Rich: Blue polyp birdsnest (trade for magenta)
Nano: Birdsnest, Stag, Digi, Candy Cane, Frogspawn, Frolonies (3?)

ok ill have some blue polyp birdnest , pink bird nest , green acro ,white tip stag , purple nana, purple cap , orange cap ,neon green digi , green hydno , i think thats it for now lmk if any one wants to trade or buy thanks for looking .

This will be my first meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I would like to purchase some frags if possible. My tank is still young and I have alot of space to fill.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As always there will be plenty of raffles to participate in. We'll have 20+ corals for raffle.

Tix are:
2 for 5$
5 for 10$
12 for 20$
24 for 30$