• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

scuba diving

eholceker

NJRC Member
the small one died, but the large one is doing great. He is actually pretty funny to watch him stalk the black worms and chow them down. Greg will regualr mussels from the food store work?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad to hear that the bigger one is feeding well. Must be fun to watch him! We feed our copperband mussels from the store. We feed some fresh and freeze the rest. Then the frozen ones we just break open when the time comes.

Iv tried the green mussels and they do not touch them, the black mussels harvested from Maine do work. I collected 6 Spot Fins last night!!

Iv tried the green mussels and they do not touch them, the black mussels harvested from Maine do work. I collected 6 Spot Fins last night!!

eholceker

NJRC Member
greg sounds like a plan. Im not sure about the diving because I have a pretty nasty cold going on but if you want I wouldnt mind using the net to see what we can get.

C

concept3

hey greg, you think those would be pretty happy in a tank full of SPS? I mean a tank FULL of SPS!

Hi, just got on, seining, ok, tank full of SPS ?
Been looking on line for info on the Spot Fins, not much that I can find but one says they eat Aiptasia. I want to do further research and check if they will bother polips or not.