• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

07035-Lincoln Park- Moving+Leaving Hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've got a tank to breakdown. I've already posted some items on a fb group so if an admin would let me know if I can link that here for a bit more exposure that would be great. For now I'm going to just post a couple things but everything will be going for sale at some point. I'm just still working on pictures.
Everything in the tank must go, but I'm still getting my rock work apart and will post more along with the prices as per rules once I'm able to get in the tank and break things up.

Pistol Shrimp- this is an old picture, but I saw the shrimp this morning while moving rocks around. 1-1.5 inches. Candy Can Pistol shrimp. $20

Trio of Rockflowers. They may end up coming with the rock they're on, I don't have the magic touch for getting them to release. $160

Pair of Clowns- $20

Black, Green, Yellow clown goby. $8ea

Lots of frags @ $10. Some need an experienced keeper for some TLC (those can go to anyone who can help them)-

Florida ricordea- $25

Free GSP and Mushrooms.

I also have a bunch of CUC left and rock, I'm working to get pictures and prices.

Tank, and all equipment coming soon. More small things, and zoas coming soon, I just want to get this out now early enough for people to see the start of things.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.19.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.24.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.26.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.10.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.15.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.18.18 PM.png

Would be interested in a few frags at 10 each.... and would love some mushrooms and also GSP. Please text me at 9175387285 if possible

Would def take 3 4 5 and 6. And some of the GSP and shrooms. And some snails if you’ve got. I’d be available to pick up this evening. Shoot me a text

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
yo i was the one on FB who was supposed to get the frogspawn from you, then you raised the price. let everyone know about the cyano problems in your tank before they come over. send a full tank shot so everyone can see.

Salted

NJRC Member
What size tank? I'm right by you, I could come by tomorrow if you're available I'd be interested in some frags.

What size tank? I'm right by you, I could come by tomorrow if you're available I'd be interested in some frags.
It's a 75, someone will be by tonight to get some frags and I'll be posting the update of what remains after

Status
Not open for further replies.