• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

1074 members and only 79 registered for Swap! COME ON NOW!

We are not even at the 10% mark on the registrations. ??? Come on all you members in hiding, pack up the car and head out to the Swap for a good time. Hey $20 for speakers, plenty of window shopping and lunch, you can't get that anywhere!

So lets get that number up there! Alot of people have dedicated their time and energy in making this possible, lets make those people proud and PACK THE PLACE!

So get your family, friends and neighbors and load up the car.

Remember some of those registered are from out of state also, so New Jersey is putting out a SAD :'( showing here!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey!.....we're with you J and we're working real hard on getting the word out there....My guess is though, knowing this group and past trends, it won't be until Oct 26 before the registrations really blast off. ;) You can help by emailing THIS to all your reefing buddies.

Oh and BTW....the 1074 is the total number of peeps registered on this site over, I think, the last 4 years. But it never hurts to set the bar high!

Hey, that email is really nice!

Whoever designed that, kudos to you!

Gotta love the "late" entries, makes ordering food SO MUCH FUN!

So what is our actual membership number?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Arvind is the one who deserves the big ol' kudos for the email. He's put a lot of time and effort into developing it. It will hit your mailboxes shortly!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Arvind you did a really nice job on the flyer. Excellent work.

Isn't that why you have a deadline, so we can push the limit and wait until the last minute? :p

I will go register right now, sir!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Note to Self: Next time the tix go up to $100 on October 1! ;D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Look at this way: If you missed MACNA, this is gonna be the next best thing. Some of the premiere vendors and speakers from MACNA will be right here in our own backyard!

There aren't too many places you can go to find these things things PLUS lunch, local reefers to exchange with and good people to talk tanks with for ONLY $20.

In the vein of Field of Dreams . . . Built it and they will come; now we just need you to come!

I'm not sure how it works when you register here but when i had my messageboard there was a button to send an email to everyone. If you guys have that you should use it :)
My mom is going to be in ocean city the same weekend the swap is, So I'll only know if i can go around the last week since my dad doesn't know when he is flying until the week of.
BTW I see like 20 bucks if you pay now that's for just you or your family?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
$20 covers An adult, their significant other and kids under 15.

ocmsolidsnake said:
Im so angry I cant go, I was going to make it my first meeting but my borthers confirmation is that day.

Sorry! I can't do confirmations or I would have done a private one for you on another day! ;)

We are approaching the deadline for the preregistration so lets get those people in that are on the fence over the fence.

If you are in a forum that has the Swap info, bump it up if it has not been yet! Get it in the faces of people. Lets show others what this club is made of and how strong it is!

Lets make the people's lives that are ordering the food easy. The more preregistered the less guess work on the ordering!

I have another question. I was going to register today, but I ran into a problem. My sister would like to come with me, but she doesn't qualify as my "significant other" (although she is family :)). When I go to register, it asks how many adults, if I put in 2, it only wants me to pay $20, but it should be $40 right? Would she have to register separately? She doesn't have a user name on this forum, and that looks like a required field to fill out the form, so how can she do that if she should register separately.

Thanks,
Tina

Phyl,
Looking at the RSVP list I realized all are members. Does someone who sees a flyer at a store or a banner on a website have to become a member to register?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not everyone on the RSVP is a member(some came for the swap and then became members though!), that being said...No, you don't have to be a member to come to the swap.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
And you can see the registration module (and register) as a guest of NJRC. You don't have to have an account on here to sign up and pay. :)

phyl i don't see anywhere to register on the frag swap & symposium area.i know it was there when i registered. maybe that's why theres less people registering. it seems like we hit a brick wall.