• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

120 RR turn key set up in Marlton NJ 08053

I have down sized due to lack of time. I am selling a 4x2x2 120 gallon reef ready tank, stand, canopy, 4 T12 and 2x250 1x400 Metal Halide Lighting, plumbing, sump, Octopus NW 200 skimmer, approx 60-75 lbs live rock, live sand. I will even throw in the water if you want it, I only use RO/DI in the tank. Tank, stand and canopy are black.

I am asking $900 for the complete setup.

Marlton is about 14 east of Philly, next to Cherry Hill.

I think i have thoroughly described the tank, but feel free to email me with any questions.

i have no idea how to post a picture, but the tank is the same black tank stand and canopy that you will see at any fish store for quite a bit more then i am asking.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Link to the picture on photobucket or similar hosting service.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think you would get a bit more replies if you posted some pics. It's not that difficult to host them on Photobucket and you can easily upload the pics right from your phone (really easy if you have a Droid or Iphone).

Just go to that link, sign up (it's free) and then upload your pictures. Then, after you have them all stored there, just go to that album and mouse over the pic. When you do that, you will see a bunch of links pop up. Click on the yellowish box to the right of "IMG Code", then right-click and "copy". Then, come back to this thread and paste the link in a new reply. This will show the pic here.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more help on doing it. PS, I work in Lumberton and live in Blackwood. If you need any help with it, I could easily stop by after work one night. Let me know.

George

fixed...
1268963855.jpg

Rockwork.gif

thank you for fixing the photos. i was a little stumped on how to do it.

the top photo is the most recent, it was taken about a week ago.

the tank has been running about 5 years.

i recently downsized and moved some rock and the livestock to the new tank.

i also have a 35 hex tank and stand that i can throw in as a quarantine tank.

i am cleaning my garage and i am finding a bunch of fish stuff i forgot i had.

i found 3 10 gallon tanks and a berlin skimmer.

i am willing to part out. let me know what you need.

Im interested, pending our move date. We just got the ok to move to a larger 2 bdrm, so Id like to try and condense the tanks. I believe we need to be out by may 1, but Id like to go over and set it all up first. This, of course, depends on your time frame. Im also way up north, so transport would be an issue, Im trying to work something out.

good to hear. i also found a UV sterilizer in the garage that i can throw in.

it is amazing what you find cleaning your garage.

The 120 is still running and topped off with ro/di until it is sold. i am only doing water changes once a month since there are no fish.

EASTER SALE!!!

My wife gave me a honey do list and the setup is in the way.

120Rr black trim tank, stand, canopy, lighting, sump, plumbing, skimmer, UV, live sand and rock. 35 hex tank and stand for a quarantine tank. well over 2k of tanks and equipment, first $600 who can pick it up this weekend takes it.

also add in a 12 gallon nano cube deluxe with a new cf light and stand all for the same price.

buy it all and piece out what you do not want. i unfortunately do not have the time to do it.