• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2010 Officers

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello everyone!
Below you will find the results of this years elections, here are your new 2010 Officers:

President – rodclement - NEW
Vice President - Edwardw771 - Maintains position
Treasurer – Pgordemer - Maintains Position
Secretary - Mbodell - NEW
Director At Large – South mnat - NEW
Director At Large – Central magic - NEW
Director at Large – North mikeM - NEW to North

We have a total of 4 new BOD members, our first meeting will be held on Saturday the 13th, following the General Membership meeting for March.
The minutes from both meetings will be posted immediately after, bringing the Membership up to speed on what the goals of the new BOD are, and what steps have been taken to get us there.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly via PM with any questions or suggestions to make our Club even better than it already is! Let's have a great year!

Rod

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations new Board.

Best of luck in continuing to advance the cause.

I do see one correction; Having been the outgoing Director at Large – North, that new guy you have in there also needs to be listed as NEW; a little green behind the ears, but I think he’ll fit in. ;D

EDIT TO ADD: I also see that we have gone from the Phyl/phil administration to the “Mike” administration….with three two Mikes.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi I'm Larry and this my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl ;)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A little late on the reply here, but Congrats to all of you. I know the previous regime has done a fantastic job running the club, but new blood can sometimes expand upon what was done before and turn good ideas into great ones. This is not a knock on the previous groups performance at all, but I'm interested to hear about the more "conservation oriented" goals that were hinted about at the February meeting. ;D