• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2019 Host Wanted!!!!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
If we don't fill the other months, we can plug in some LFS's/sponsors

Guys,
We hope to get the ball rolling on 2019's host. Please let us know if you would like to host any of the open months.

Thank You

(Ps location is not set in stone. Just a way to try and spread them out across the state.)

Jan: Jackson Elk Lodge
Feb: [Central]
March: Sandry75
April: [South]
May: mnat
June: RAP
July: [South]
August: jkapit
September: jimroth
October: ACC
November: [Central]
December: [North]
hello all , Im gonna try and make my first meeting lol seeing that is the only time you guys are up "north" until dec ,even though i dont consider jackson to be north its pretty close

Hey Guys, i am new to the platform so i have a question. Are the meetings always on the same days? I have hours i could open up my store to host the meeting for a month if that would work. Its not a huge place but we could put up some tables and get some chairs and maybe make it work. Let me know if this is something that would interest everyone.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys, i am new to the platform so i have a question. Are the meetings always on the same days? I have hours i could open up my store to host the meeting for a month if that would work. Its not a huge place but we could put up some tables and get some chairs and maybe make it work. Let me know if this is something that would interest everyone.
The meetings are typically on weekends (Sat/Sun), preferably towards the end of a particular month (based on availability) we normally have them start around 12n, but we can be flexible.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need some more info

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
check out our FAQ about meetings - Meetings. We might need to edit it a little for LFS. As Marcus mentioned they are normally held on a Sat or Sunday. You pick a month and let us know (when we get close to the month) the date that work best.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
only four more slots open. If you would like to host a meeting please let us know. The location (north, central, south) are not set in stone just ideas to try and help spread out the meetings.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I guess we never got an April meeting? Is a day chosen for May?

(Ps location is not set in stone. Just a way to try and spread them out across the state.)

Jan: Jackson Elk Lodge
Feb: Madreefer
March: Sandry75
April: [South]
May: mnat
June: RAP
July: Mark_c
August: jkapit
September: jimroth
October: ACC
November: Hold for trio
December: Hold for trio

I saw the list but no dates are on it. Just trying to plan out the month as from April-Oct many weekends get planned for something as its also my busy season for work and for traveling. If the May meeting is after Memorial Day weekend I would be open to hosting the April weekend but on May 4th. This weekend is short and next I'm away camping. I'm off ex117 on the GSP. It would also get me time to get ready. Office is in distress right now. HAHAH

Thoughts?? Any one open to this?