• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2019 Host Wanted!!!!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the list but no dates are on it. Just trying to plan out the month as from April-Oct many weekends get planned for something as its also my busy season for work and for traveling. If the May meeting is after Memorial Day weekend I would be open to hosting the April weekend but on May 4th. This weekend is short and next I'm away camping. I'm off ex117 on the GSP. It would also get me time to get ready. Office is in distress right now. HAHAH

Thoughts?? Any one open to this?
Is the last weekend this month too short?

My issue is next weekend I am in VA for a camping trip with the kids. This weekend is Easter and may run to Pocono Raceway on Sat.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
My issue is next weekend I am in VA for a camping trip with the kids. This weekend is Easter and may run to Pocono Raceway on Sat.
Gotcha, I'm not opposed to it in May but i cant guarantee 2x meets in the same month will have a decent turnout.

@ecambero what do you think?

I guess the bigger question is for the people near Hazlet, How or how many would want to come and are available in just 2 weeks notice? If there isn't enough people we can scrap the idea. What town and day is the May meeting??

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I guess the bigger question is for the people near Hazlet, How or how many would want to come and are available in just 2 weeks notice? If there isn't enough people we can scrap the idea. What town and day is the May meeting??

Which date(s) are you thinking of?

The only date I was available for was May 4th. Later than that and its too close to the next meeting. Though Ive asked what day thats set for and no replies

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I am booked two days in May right now. Saturday May 4th a funeral Mass/luncheon and Sunday May 12th Mothers Day.

I have no idea what date the May meeting is either.

Hi, I originally volunteered to host an October meeting and will not be able to. Hopefully someone else can host that month.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
I would love to host and would be happy to step up and cover the October slot. Full disclosure, I am in far north NJ (Stillwater) and it seems most of the active members are quite a bit south of me, but if enough are willing to make the drive I'd love to host. Just let me know.

radiata

NJRC Member
I would love to host and would be happy to step up and cover the October slot. Full disclosure, I am in far north NJ (Stillwater) and it seems most of the active members are quite a bit south of me, but if enough are willing to make the drive I'd love to host. Just let me know.

I think the last meet we had in Northern NJ had more than a dozen members attend. And most were from Northern NJ - I was surprised by how many of them said Sea Level Aquarium was their LFS.

Go for it!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
We have August open, does that month work for you?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
We have ACC set for October so that was an oversight by the club member. He was down for August.

You can see the schedule on 1st page in the opening post.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Will Oct meeting be held as planned at ACC, somewhere else or there won't be one? If there will be a Oct meeting, what is the date? My calendar is filling up