• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

326 Gallon Custom tank Brand New (still factory wrapped on shipping crate)

I am selling my custom acrylic tank due to issues that have come up. The tank is brand new and hasn't even been unwrapped from the factory yet. (both tank and stand are still sitting on the shipping crates). Here are the details.

the tank is 72 x 30 x 36 Tall, (Approx. 326gallons) black back with top access acrylic cover lids. (Acrylic is engineered 3/4" acrylic body)

Tank has two black overflows (drains and returns) on back panel all pre drilled and bulkheads and cover lids.

Oak stand (steel frame) 72 x 30 x 30 Tall & Oak Canopy (black stain finish) Stand has access through two front panels as well as a side panel for easier access to sump once tank is up and running. Asking $3500.00.

Jtravapd@aol.com for any further questions you might have.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear about the "issues" that are making you sell this sweet setup. I don't know how I'd feel if I had that in my possession and had to sell it. :cry:

I wish I had the cash and room in my house to be able to buy it.

You might want to add your location so people know how far they'd be going for this beast. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah your right sorry, lol...Location is Bayonne. 14A on the turnpike. Issues are i bought the brand new truck you can almost see the wheel in one of the pictures, and In order to put the tank in my house i was going to have to re enforce the floor ect first. Just too many bills right now. Trust me I want to keep the tank..I had to get it custom because i wanted it to be high when you look at it. Thus the 30in stand and 36 inch height of the tank. Its frigging sweet. I prob would have def kept it if i would have gotten the tank with 24 width instead of 30 wide because its going to be tough getting it into my house.

Will this fit in my studio !? lol you guys and your huge tanks making me angry that I don't have my own house... ONE DAY.. ONE DAY......