• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 Gallon setup

Have a full 75 gallon setup. It is reef ready (one over flow off centered) pine stand, wet dry filter, mag 5 (I believe), glass lids, heater and power heads.
Also have lights for tank. Have 48 inch reef brite or two reef breeders.

Was going to do a clown anenome tank but need to focus on main tank.

Email me if interested
Hans24hrs@gmail.com

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, including a price in your sales thread is a requirement Hans, so please add one. You can always add OBO if you want to be flexible.

apparently you need to put a price (gathered that from last three posts lol) I guess tank, stand, glass lids and wet dry $325. If interested in lights, powerheads, heater, ect.. we can work something out.

Would trade for IA ( think it is 29/30 gallon range) all in one tank. Want to get nem clown tank going soon. 75 was just to big for space I wanted to put it.

One reef breeder gone and mag 5 is gone.

Tank (with glass lids), stand, wet/dry. Also have some more stuff due to upgrade. $300
Reef octopus SSS3000 $300
Advanced acrylics frag tank (24x24x8) reef ready with bulk heads. Could use some TLC $75
48 inch reef brite $100

Email me if interested, first come first serve will not hold unless PayPal money first.

Forgot some stuff
Reeflo trident variable speed pump (3 settings) Brand new in box from reeflo, never saw water. $200
Aquaticlife programable 20inch T5 (moonlights are not working, probably fuse) $75
A ton of dry rock left over from aqua scape