• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

8g Biocube F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Biocube I haven't used for acouple of months now and won't be. So I'm opting it up for whom ever wants a nano it comes with the hood but only 1 of the bulbs works. I had plans to swap out the pc bulbs for LEDs but forget that. No pump asking 40 bucks

I wanted to do an angler in this tank but ended up with a fluvaledge 6 gal instead that will be my angler tank

howze01

NJRC Member
I live about 15 seconds from Olivier. If you guys work something out I can get it to him when you pick up the group buy stuff.

howze01

NJRC Member
I thought it was going to be Brayden's!

I hope you didn't sell that MP60, it would be perfect for this tnak!

here are the pics i believe i have the balasts for this tank in my garage i will check tomorrow but only 1 of the bulbs works i believe the moonlights still do

Attachments

• IMG_2550.jpg
    IMG_2550.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2551.jpg
    IMG_2551.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
Jon,
the MP60 already sold otherwise I would not might to try it and video it just for fun. definetely crack the tank due to water pressure :) and you will have to pay for the tank plus 3 of your MP10 vortech. no no.. 2 of your MP10 vortech and not the one that keep broken :)
would you be able to pick up the 8 gallon for me :)?

I thought it was going to be Brayden's!

I hope you didn't sell that MP60, it would be perfect for this tnak!

howze01

NJRC Member
I have some things for lps from the last group buy. We are trying to work out a pick up day and time for him. I'm sure I can get the BC8 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.