• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A few tank breakdowns

I have a few tanks to begin breaking down: 2 55 gal tanks
1 55 tank is reef ready corner overflow with 2x4 stand,4 bulb t5 lights,euroreef skimmer,mag pump asking $150 OBO
1 55 gal non drilled with oak stand,hang on filters,and power compact lights $50 OBO
lionfish 4" $35
flame angel 3" $30
humma trigger 3" $30
niger trigger 3" $30
clown trigger 2" $30
pair of breeding maroon clowns $40
hippo tang 3" $40
pink tail trigger 4-5" $35
2 tuxedo urchins $15
2 perc clowns mated pair $30
melanarous wrasse $20
All fish are clean healthy,fat and eat well..these are reasonable prices OBO,must find them homes soon Thanks

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Tony,
Sorry to see this is up for sale. These are nice fish and setup.
GLWS and hope things get better for you.

grink

NJRC Member
What is your location?
Interested in the flame, niger and clown trigger if close by.
Thank you

Thanks Mark on both counts.Ive had some inquires on these fish,and all are fair prices and Im hoping club members would be fair and not try to dwindle the price down on me.Im selling due to a family emergency.I may be able to offer some free frags for those who buy multiple items...Thanks

These fish are beautiful and the prices are very fair.

Up for a good guy and I hope everything works out for you Tony! I'll try to get over soon to help you get pics up.

You say OBO, in honesty I think your prices are the best offer that should be made. Look at the clown trigger, I just saw one the other day for $99

Last edited:

howze01

NJRC Member
This makes me so sad. You aren't going to find a better person on these boards.

Tony's got beautiful healthy fish and they're worth every penny. Buy them!!

wait is this a getting out of hobby thread? if so that stinks....regardless I do hope that whatever this emergency is, that you + family are safe and all gets resolved soon. We won't be going anywhere and I'll be in line if you want any frags or anything when you come back.

Well-I don't mean everything Tony listed, I meant the first tank and all-this: "1 55 tank is reef ready corner overflow with 2x4 stand,4 bulb t5 lights,euroreef skimmer,mag pump asking $150 OBO". So please everyone the other stuff is certainly still available.

(I realize what I posted could be confused)

Lol thanks everyone for all the kind words,best thing about this breakdown is all the great guys Ive met over the yrs.And the ones I will meet in the near future.I always believe things happen for a reason,just not sure at the moment why...anyhows- heres an update: whats left is the 55 non reef ready,lionfish,huma,maroon clowns,pink tail trigger,gramma,2 clownfish,tomato clown,melanarous wrasse..

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Tony,
I don't know you or know your circumstances but I grew up in Jackson and my family still lives there. If you are looking to get back into things eventually I can most likely arrange to "hold" your stuff for you. My younger brother still lives with my family in Jackson and has a few tanks set up and I have a few where i am now. Let me know if this would help you out at all.
-Kevin

Kevin Thanks for the great offer,much appreciated.Its just not in the cards for me at the moment.Let me know if yr in the need for any coral frags and a wish list,if I have it yr more than welc to grab some we can work out the details..Thanks again

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not a problem. Hope everything works out for you. Me and my brother are always looking for frags...lol. Mostly sps, chalice, z's and p's. Pm me and let me know what you are trying to sell.

Kevin pm sent. Grink it was great meeting you today,gd luck with the fish and frags,seeya soon.Ok still left is:
Lionfish,humma trigger,clowns,pink tail trigger.All are OBO I need to find these fish a gd home...

grink

NJRC Member
Tony, Nice meeting you and your wife and for taking the time to show me that fantastic tank you have set up. Anyone who hasn't seen his tank to purchase something from him needs to.

Grink, The pleasure was ours,it was great meeting you today and wish you the best on yr new corals and fish.Look forward to hangin in the near future