• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A few tank breakdowns

I will check Phil and get back to you...for everyone else,I still need to find homes for the lionfish,maroons,pink tail trigger and humma trigger...will throw in misc damsels,which include a breeding pair.and again its OBO,just lookin to find them a home

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Tony,
Thanks for the Flame angel and corals. Let me know when everything is gone and I pick up the 125.
Mark

I will check Phil and get back to you...for everyone else,I still need to find homes for the lionfish,maroons,pink tail trigger and humma trigger...will throw in misc damsels,which include a breeding pair.and again its OBO,just lookin to find them a home

tony thanks - i haven't decided yet...have to talk to my other half and will let you know friday. Obviously do not hold it if you get a buyer before.

No problem Phil,just keep me posted....Mods if possible I think we can close this thread and when I break down my 125 I will post the misc fish I have with the new post Thanks in advance

That my friend is a famous St Thomas mushroom from an island wayyy out there..if I recall there should be a large one and a baby