• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Another Coral Eating!!!!!

This is a new chalice that I got. I fed tonight and spot fed it a whole mysis shrimp and it started to eat it whole. I set up my camera with my wireless shutter release and took about 90 pics of it over about 50 minutes time frame.

[video=youtube;yAiWLYGH3Wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAiWLYGH3Wg[/video]

What kind of camera?????

Canon 50D with a Tamron 28-75 2.8 lens. Custom white balance, and a wireless remote shutter release. Those pics were taken with about 1.5 sec shutter speed.

Just wait for me to get my macro (eventually)

All images cropped with Irfanview then the time lapse done in Photoshop.

Now that was pretty good!!!!

That was really awesome.

I have a Nikon D80. I really need to learn more about photography so I can use it better. Lol

WOW Anthony - you should be giving the rest of us a class like phyl used to do for the club. That was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Big THUMBS UP.

Thanks! I like to catch stuff like this. When I try to explain to the "outsiders" that they are animals and live this is something that can convince them. :)