• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any Spartacus Fans?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The series has been fantastic from the start but IMO, last nights episode was the best of them all. Actually, I think it was one of the best hours of television ever made. I wasn't really sure about the new Spartuacus and didn't think he would be able to replace Andy Whitfield but last night he sold me.

If you're not watching it and have access to Starz, I HIGHLY recommend this series. The dialog, action and story line is worth the price of admission!

The series has been fantastic from the start but IMO, last nights episode was the best of them all. Actually, I think it was one of the best hours of television ever made. I wasn't really sure about the new Spartuacus and didn't think he would be able to replace Andy Whitfield but last night he sold me.

If you're not watching it and have access to Starz, I HIGHLY recommend this series. The dialog, action and story line is worth the price of admission!

I have been watching, and enjoying it. I bought the first two seasons on DVD. Rome was another series I liked, and have those two seasons on DVD.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
LOVE SPARTACUS!!!! Was so sad when Andy died and also thought it would be difficult to replace him. I have not started watching this season yet as I usually watch them on On Demand. No spoilers!!!

LOVE SPARTACUS!!!! Was so sad when Andy died and also thought it would be difficult to replace him. I have not started watching this season yet as I usually watch them on On Demand. No spoilers!!!

x2 Love Spartacus but haven't started watching this season yet. i like to run them all together like one giant movie :)

My wifes not so much a fan, more so a fanatic!

I honestly think the show is great as well. While I thought last nights episode was the best of this season, I can't say its the best of the show.

Andy Whitfield and John Hannah are such great actors that they helped develop every other character. Even with the second season (prequel) Gannakis sp? was an awesome actor and paired well with John Hannah again.

This new season, Liam McIntyre is not as believable as Andy was. Also the whole basis of the second season and the reason behind his breakout was his love for Sora and revenge on Batiatis, Now in the new season he has completely forgotten about Sora.

Either way, last night woke me up with the series, I was begining to doze off during the episode and have laughed a couple times when Liam says the famous line "I am Spartacus"

Its been a show that both my wife and I have been talking about checking out for a while. We both really enjoyed the game of thrones series and books.

Spartacus is real good! I agree the last one was one of the best . Wasnt to sure about the new spartacus either but he sold me a few episodes in. Cant wait for game of thrones!!!!! Premium channel series are so much better, NO commercials, u almost get a full hour of tv