• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any store with good deals on fish!!

Reefco has a beautiful moccasin flasher wrasse for 50 or 75 bucks, can’t remember cost exactly, just really was drawn to the beauty of that fish…looked like an epic specimen, hopefully not just the juvenile colors, but if I had the space, I would have pick that up (after a bit of phone research in the store first of course).

Thanks
I thought about sea level and absolutely fish but I’ve been in reefco twice and their fish are very healthy!! It’s and hours drive though lol

I feel like all places that has fish is a hit and miss. Even the clean places I always tend to find ick or some dead fish in the tanks.

The only place I always trust is aquatic obsessions but its prolly a really far drive for you.

I feel like all places that has fish is a hit and miss. Even the clean places I always tend to find ick or some dead fish in the tanks.

The only place I always trust is aquatic obsessions but its prolly a really far drive for you.
I’ve been there before and yes they keep very healthy fish!!

Absolutely fish had good prices on this guys around 40 each :)
Urchin dottyback and firefish

Attachments

• 391F3730-CE39-453C-87AD-ABB3FBE6A8E9.jpeg
    391F3730-CE39-453C-87AD-ABB3FBE6A8E9.jpeg
    692.4 KB · Views: 8
  • CA81D8E9-1A7D-454A-9F52-EEE01FC82DCC.jpeg
    CA81D8E9-1A7D-454A-9F52-EEE01FC82DCC.jpeg
    607.7 KB · Views: 8