• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

anyone from the forked river/ lacey area?

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
stock-photo-smiley-faced-volleyball-wearing-a-straw-hat-isolated-on-a-white-background-14591794.jpg

Lmao sid vs Darren on Wii bowling!!

I'm down in forked river/Lacey all summer typically. My buddy has a house down there on the lagoon near the church on 9 by serpentine road.

I think Sid won by forfeit. I heard him offer to pull the rok em sok em out a number of times but never heard anyone take him up on it. I dont really blame them, bring out the rok em sok em, people start betting on it, and then sid walks away with your tank and your left with nothing.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think Sid won by forfeit. I heard him offer to pull the rok em sok em out a number of times but never heard anyone take him up on it. I dont really blame them, bring out the rok em sok em, people start betting on it, and then sid walks away with your tank and your left with nothing.
Oh that's right tell everyone my evil plan