• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone invest in stocks?

D

Deleted member 27248

FYI I am keeping tabs on everyone who is claiming to make money...the next time you say you cant afford a $10 frag Haha!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Another meme, CLNE (Clean Energy Group) , actually got a push today. Amazon has signed them on and picked up stock for fueling its vehicles. It's floating between $10-12 atm, a worthwhile pickup. It'll probably run high for short term pump and dump maybe to $50 plus per speculation, but is definitely worth the long run where it's valued long term around $80 assuming all works out with Amazon.
Sold my CLOV the other day and used the $700 profit to dump 500 into this and 200 more into AMC, of course (I'm a stupid ape, I'm averaging up with any buy over $12)
Left most of the outside stocks to do what they will, BB, BBY, NOK, NAKD. Still in the 200+ shares on AMC, 2 shares GME.
Dropping some profit sales (on the short sell meme's) into the standards - Walmart, Tesla, Amazon, AMD, Disney, etc...

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sold some apple to buy more amc .Clean Energy Group maybe tomorrow bought call options on crsr and basically tanked ..luckily have 2 more days to go green..

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
#AMC #ApeArmy #trusttheprocess #HODL ok enough hashtags hahaha.