• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone invest in stocks?

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea !!! had gme and amc .just a part of my portfolio . As for RBLX I will wait for a level out . Be like going to rita's on the first day of spring . Made some on rkt .now looking for travel stocks.. This keeps me out of trouble during the week!

horseplay

NJRC Member
still heavily invested in crypto. also in sndl however my conviction has wanes so probably unload when it doubles. got out of gme (1 share) @117 thought I would never see $300 share price anymore.

there are too many opportunities play with money you can afford to lose but keep playing.

erics210

NJRC Member
I am good with stocks. NO GOOD!
I bought into Bitcoin at 52, dropped to 42 when Biden was sworn in. Was thinking it was gonna keep falling. Bought back in when it starts to climb and thought I realized a pattern,.so sold on a decline And was planning to rebuy when it bottomed. Nope immediately started to fly up again.
If I bet Secretariat at Belmont, Sham. woulda edged him out for the win.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
In crypto to . Just watching gme go up and up .. others going good .waiting for roblox to be posted..

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Im on 2 GME and a couple hundred AMC atm. I had $1200 in Bitcoin and pulled $1000 out a few months back, just looked and that $200 remainder has turned into $900, shoulda left it all in.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
AMC and Express..fingers crossed. got a bunch of medical stocks as usual and I make the most with my Chase stock. I'm pissed i didn't get in on GME when it dropped. ah well. it's fun, but addicting.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Anyone aside from me and Del riding the AMC rocket?
Reddit apes are now discussing their next moves. Seems like people like BB for the short haul over the next week or two, and CLOV for the next short squeeze.
I'm deep in AMC, BB, NOK, NAKD, and now CLOV.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
After the AMC opening bell dip tomorrow morning I wouldn't be surprised if it hits close to $100 tomorrow EOD. What's interesting is trading was halted for an hour or so went down $10 and then shot up $20+.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
#apestogetherstrong #amc #welovethestock