• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone invest in stocks?

Ive been following with the wallstreetbets since the begging. Got in on the gamestop, amc, BB and nok and holding. Trying to join in with the Dogecoin for the laughs.

I was gonna make a thread yesterday asking who was in on it too but wasn't sure if it was allowed here

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ive been following with the wallstreetbets since the begging. Got in on the gamestop, amc, BB and nok and holding. Trying to join in with the Dogecoin for the laughs.

I was gonna make a thread yesterday asking who was in on it too but wasn't sure if it was allowed here
I'm in all the same..

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Max, serious?
I’m in the reddit feed. Managed to snag 25 AMC and 50 NOK with funds I had in limbo, checking on a funding transfer now.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Current Reddit is pushing heavy for AMC next, NOK as secondary. I managed to pick up 5 more AMC last night and have a bid in (Listed) at $15 a share for 20 more shares, no sellers yet.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
But what sux is they limit how many (special w.s.b.) stocks you can buy . need to get rid of robinhood . maybee transfer to webill or td need to see if these Cary crypto...

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I’m running through Vanguard. You can direct transfer from bank account and get a load of free trades every month.
This whole thing is nuts.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Vanguard is putting me on a limit buy, I'm bidding AMC at $15 atm with no takers.
Is cash app doing market or limit? Thought they were just a personal transfer service.

Also, GME is dipping. It's at $305 (ha, dipping at 305, never thought that would happen) after hours. If it drops below 300 I'm in. Wish I picked up on the thread on Monday 8D

Vanguard is putting me on a limit buy, I'm bidding AMC at $15 atm with no takers.
Is cash app doing market or limit? Thought they were just a personal transfer service.

Also, GME is dipping. It's at $305 (ha, dipping at 305, never thought that would happen) after hours. If it drops below 300 I'm in. Wish I picked up on the thread on Monday 8D
Market

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Did the CAsh app and just picked up another 25 of AMC and 15 of NOK.
Still have limit orders in at Vanguard for 10 more AMC and 20 NOK, thery're trading GME but there's nobody selling at $350 or under atm.
The jerks at Cash App took GME off during the dip, I went to buy and suddenly its not listed any longer.

Last edited: