• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April & May

Hey there all... I was just scanning thru the calendar and see at the end of June is good ole Reefapalooza. But I didn’t see anything on the calendar for April or May. Anything up. Any club get togethers. Any meetings. Anything?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I've had my medical conferences cancelled til may. let's see how it plays out by end of april. in the meantime, keep clean everyone !!

I’d be pissed if cov 19 is what killed me after all bad things I’ve done to myself all injuries all “meds” I’ve taken px n black market plus the ladies oh so many ladies,, that’s how I should go not because of the sniffels

But back to topic,, it’s funny you mentioned that stuff about meet and anything else to do before June thing because I was just talking to mike other day that I’m kicking around the idea of having one at my house. It definitely large enough to fit a lot of people comfortably. Like I said kicking idea around

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
But back to topic,, it’s funny you mentioned that stuff about meet and anything else to do before June thing because I was just talking to mike other day that I’m kicking around the idea of having one at my house. It definitely large enough to fit a lot of people comfortably. Like I said kicking idea around

is the boss going to allow that.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I'll be so sad if RAP is cancelled

I did just have to cancel my cruise March 28th to the carribean.. really was looking forward to stepping away from work for a week

So who has no plans 3rd weekend in April???
Paulie. You should definitely do it. There is no need to do anything huge or one as extensive as Motertrends that he so generously kicked of the year with. But I’m sure people like myself would love to check out the sea horses and get togethers with members is a huge part of being in the club. If you do it I know that I for one will be there. And who knows. Maybe I won’t be such a sick party pooper by then hahaha

Anyone else??? We need volunteers to simply open there homes and show off there awesome tanks. Typically its once a month. Minus months like RAP. But to be honest I don’t see any reason why it can’t be more. Yes I understand that the more we have the less people tend to come. But that’s simply because as a club we make zero effort to let members aware of them short of simply a single message that informs the masses we are having a club “meeting”. Which is the most misleading information you could possibly have as they are everything BUT a meeting. They have zero to do with club operations. In fact. Although having the board there is and would be awesome so more members can get to know the great volunteers that work so hard to make the club work even if non showed up and it was just us regular reefing members. It would be awesome. As long as we do what we did last time and give the club a simple RSVP. It will be super simple to prepare. And aside from @Mark_C who puts together an epic gathering that I am looking forward to. There is very little effort required on the host. In fact. The level of simplicity or Grandiose is completely up to the host. So let’s do this people. SHOW OF YOUR TANKS. SHOW OFF YOUR EFFORTS. Let’s get together. And happy reefing.

We would love to host a event at some point down the road a few months . Still need to do some work to our sytem before we are ready to show it off.

I’ll tell you what if I get 15 responses for a definite show up I’m throwing a date out there April 18 it is the third Saturday in April I would be more than happy to host a meet I could probably fit 5075 maybe 100 people in my house without a problem AnyWho I will dive into this more but as of right now in my mind I see April 18 as a perfect time for a meet what do you all think I would love some feedback before I let my OCD run with this