• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April & May

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll tell you what if I get 15 responses for a definite show up I’m throwing a date out there April 18 it is the third Saturday in April I would be more than happy to host a meet I could probably fit 5075 maybe 100 people in my house without a problem AnyWho I will dive into this more but as of right now in my mind I see April 18 as a perfect time for a meet what do you all think I would love some feedback before I let my OCD run with this
If you want to, let me know and we can set it up

I’ll tell you what if I get 15 responses for a definite show up I’m throwing a date out there April 18 it is the third Saturday in April I would be more than happy to host a meet I could probably fit 5075 maybe 100 people in my house without a problem AnyWho I will dive into this more but as of right now in my mind I see April 18 as a perfect time for a meet what do you all think I would love some feedback before I let my OCD run with this
Just need to check with BOD or someone that can check that there is no conflict with the date. Like another event of some sort same weekend. (Prety sure there is not.and sounds great. Then we ask for it to be added to calendar, stuck to home page and an RSVP page to track number of people. Pretty simple actually. Will be a ton of fun and look forward to seeing your seahorses