• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting Thank you

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thank you to all the club members who organized this event.

John, Thank you for sharing all that knowledge with us; was great meeting you.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That was a great "meeting". Working the event was fun, but would have liked to have spent more time talking with other members. Busy busy busy, lol.

John did a great job speaking for us. We already talked to him about possibly speaking again at our annual frag swap this fall.

Would also like to thank the Elk club (even though they can't read this). They were very helpful with setting everything up and lending us a zillion pitchers to use for the raffle buckets. Food was pretty good too!

The frag lotto and raffles went pretty fast and smooth, which was suprising given how many of each we had. Great job everyone!

arvin

NJRC Member
John's presentation was quite inspiring. Never QTed before and I intend to follow his advice on QT from now on. I am also thrilled to take two of his frags home.

Thanks to the club and the officers for hosting another great event. Good catching up with old faces and to meet up some new faces as well.

Also, thanks George for bringing my PA stuff, the chaeto and of course the trees.

Well I'd like to thank everyone also. Even though I didn't attend. I did send some stuff for the lotto. Most of all I'd like to thank Terri and Anthony for pick up my donations and for making my lotto picks they were spectacular. And the green acro filled my nano quite well.

So, did anyone tape John's seminar for the groups archive? :D I could not go, but I was definitely interested in what he had to say - expecially what he had to say about QT'ing.

Thank you to everyone who organized the event. I arrived late because of work but was glad I was able to make it. I hope to see lots of pictures now that there are plenty of new corals in new tanks now!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to NJRC, John Coppolino, the Elks and all those who donated frags, a clam and an LED light….Feng at Red Sand, John Coppolino, Olivier and Greg (Whitebird). Good stuff!

I didn’t see any of our members with their highfalutin cameras (for those who find highfalutin to be condescending, insulting or not politically correct, please re-read this and replace that work with “fancy” to make yourself happy!), so I took a few pictures with my little point-n-shoot. These are not good pictures, but I’m going to post them all to shame you camera people into bringing your highfalutin cameras next time. Our speaker, John Coppolino, is in the first few photos, in the light blue polo. The other surprise for me was seeing MikeM….haven’t seen him in more than a year or so, and it was great to see him. If you need any construction/home improvements, he’s your man.

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

Very nice! Glad I made it... Kind of a trek, but stopped at Ultimate Reefs and picked up some very nice inverts, along with a nice 6" clam from the raffle. Still got some of that regrown newbie luck!

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks to everyone that had a hand in planning and pulling this off! I really njoyed John's presentation too. Some really great ideas. Can't tell you how jealous I am of that tank and the Conspiculatus Angel most of all. Gotta b my favorite fish!

Thanks for the event. It was great. I loved the presentation. I think I lost my newbie luck though. I failed to win anything today in the raffles.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Yea it was a nice meeting.
Paul I don't know of anything that was donated by Red Sand. The club bought the frags and light.

Thanks to all who put together a great event. I want to thank Brian for sharing some of his thoughts with a novice. I was quite lucky to come home with quite a lot of new frags and am excited to see how they do. Thanks for a wonderful talk and a great afternoon!

Thanks to the club and the officers for hosting another great event. I enjoyed John's presentation as well as speaking with him.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Great event thanks all who did the work to host. Great speaker I called this years MACNA host to give John a plug to speak for them. John was great.

We had a great time. It was fun being on the other side of the table this time. John was awesome it was great meeting him. For everyone that didn't make the meeting ya missed a good one!! All of our frags are doing great. Thanks to all who donated.

Hi Everyone, V & I enjoyed ourselves and meeting John. Thanks to everyone for time and energy organizing and Paul, thanks for the pics.