• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Meeting

I would like to go but I wont know my work schedule until the 17th.
I have a cracked 10g and 15g I can bring, and also a spare "rotary tool" (not a dremel) that can be used for practice. If I end up having to work I can drop them off beforehand or something

I plan to be there.  Don't have a tank but I have a RotoZip. If you need one for practiceI'll be happy to bring it along.  Let me know the bit type you use and I will have them.
anything else you need me to bring? 

Beer right?  ::)

Sorry everyone I have been a little busy the past couple of weeks .
Bring anything you want to drill or the tools you have.

Is anyone swapping frags ??

1:00pm start time
If you want to come earlier thats fine also.
Children are welcome
I might need some help with some food and drinks.

Thanks
Jason

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jason, I have to ride the fence a little while longer. As soon as I can get a handle on my concrete, when guy gets back in town, I'll be able to commit. What an ordeal that's turned into. You don't know how much I want that behind me.

Is anyone bringing Frags To trade??
Can some people help me out with food and beverages
My wife is making some things.
Thanks
Jason

thetiler said:
Is anyone bringing Frags To trade??
Can some people help me out with food and beverages

I don't have any frags, but if anyone has any to sell, I'm interestd.. looking for hammer coral and sun coral currently, will take other offers though :)

and foodwise, I'm no chef. But tell me what youd like me to bring (soda, water, pizza (although i should probably get that closer to you, since itll be cold by the time i get there, heh)) and how much is recommended and I'll have no problem with that.

I'll be there.

I'll bring some subs (turkey/italian). Enough to feed about 6-10 people.

PM me if you need something else.

Ken.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like the concrete pour is off this weekend so, unless the *cough* boss *cough* squashes it, I'll be there.

Car pool anyone?