• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Meeting

C

concept3

this meeting is on a SATURDAY!!!!!!

:( :( :(

go figure, the one sunday I'm off...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll bring something. I'll check with the Chef and see what he wants to bring!

Deb's going to have to bring the crab dip again. That was excellent!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We can bring the "clam"  ;) dip again.. and some other stuff I'm sure..

If the chef needs ideas... Bacon wrapped scallops sound pretty damn tasty... ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Clam, crab, yah yah yah! LOL! :p

When I read your post to John I read it as Bacon wrapped in Scallops. He was momentarily confused.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bacon wrapped in scallops... lol!! That would be interesting to see! :eek:

Jason... Is there anything specific that you need??

I will bring my Roto Zip as well in case we need another one.

Jason do you have room for Terry and I. With the rain predicted for Sat we are trying to get away for the day.

Phyl do you have my AWI group buy stuff or Jason. If i come to the meeting can i pick it up. I need that membrane really bad.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Doug and I will be there a little late since I have a meeting until 1:30.

Jason, if it is alright, I will bring a dessert.

Sorry Jason,

I have to cancel on the meeting tomorrow. A friend asked me last night to help him launch his 31 foot Bayliner tomorrow morning and bring it down the marina for him. It looks like a crappy day to be boating, but the person he bought from said it either has to picked up tomorrow or he can't get it for another month.

Also, I have two 10 gallon tanks that I was going to bring to the meeting for people to practice on. If anyone is driving by my place and wants to pick them up, you can have them. (35 Allegheny Ln, Bordentown 08505) Just let me know by tonight and I'll leave them out in my driveway for you.

Well things did not work out as i had hoped. Will not make it to the meeting. Phyl if you can hold onto my group buy items i'll get back to you. Maybe i can run up there one night during the week.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
BobCReef said:
Well things did not work out as i had hoped.  Will not make it to the meeting. Phyl if you can hold onto my group buy items i'll get back to you. Maybe i can run up there one night during the week.

Bob, I just sent your stuff south. I imagine that Rich will leave it with Merv. Hopefully that will be most convenient for you!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting the meeting Jason, had a nice time, felt welcome, and enjoyed the food. See you all next month.