• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Marine Natural Trace...

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
"Contains over 60 natural trace elements".. For the hell of me I can't find a list of the 60 natural trace elements or levels.. Anyone know where it is published?

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL.. Very funny ;D... But the only reason I wanted to know was I started using it a few months ago and the reason being.. all my water parameters have been spot on so instead of doing WC's every week or so I thought I would replenish the trace elements that maybe being used up by Corals,Coraline Algae..ect‎ with this product.. so far it's working out pretty good and a lot cheaper then WC's and less work plus with the WC's I have diatoms blooms at first from the silicates in the salt mix.. so once a week I add 2 cap fulls of this product and for this I have saved a lot of money in WC's A lot of work doing WC's and no diatoms blooms and the tank has never looked better.. making sense so far?.The only reason I made this thread was to find out if anyone found a list of the 60 trace elements that's in it and at what levels.. I just found it odd that there is no list of them even at Mars Fishcare.. maybe I should call them and see if they could send me a data sheet