• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2014 Meeting

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our August 2014 Meeting will be held at the home of our President, magic (Bob).

When:
Saturday, August 23rd From 1 PM to 5 PM

Where: 23 Sewell Ave. Piscataway NJ. 08854

Here is a Bio from Bob:

I’ve had fish tanks my entire life. When I was 12 I went to work at my aunt’s pet store where the addiction really took hold. I soon expanded to a little over 20 tanks. Fast forward to 2004 when I tore down my African Cichlid tank and switched to my first reef tank, a 33gal flat back hex. Soon after this I upgraded to a 42 bowfront, My current tank is a Oceanic 70gal Tech Tank (always looking for a 90 or 120 Tech Tank).

I joined the club in 2007. I have been a member since 2007 and a BOD member since 2009. Love this club!

Bob

NOTE: Bob has requested that this be an adult only meeting. (No children under 18)

If you plan to attend, please sign up on our RSVP page and feel free to add a comment if you plan to bring something.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It is our new meet the president meeting model. You get an amazing one on one four hour reeding adventure. We will probably be there but can't confirm as of now. North people need to come on out.

It is our new meet the president meeting model. You get an amazing one on one four hour reeding adventure. We will probably be there but can't confirm as of now. North people need to come on out.

I have a good shot at the raffle then!!!

I have the name tags from last month. I'll bring them with me.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
ill try to go to this meeting.. i havent been to one in awhile. i need a little reef back in me. lol

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great meeting as always. Thanks for hosting Bob. Wish the weather was a bit nicer so we didn't have to pop inside and outside a few times... but nothing we could do about that. At least everybody that bought raffle tickets won at least one frag so turned out to be a good day.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thank you Bob for hosting a great meeting. it was nice to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new ones.

Thanks again

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you for hosting bob. I had fun and one some great zoas from Ao.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would like to thank Bob and his Wife for having the meeting. I did have a great time. Thank you very much.