• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2015 Meeting

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The August 2015 will be at the establishment of Gold Sponsor ACC(Aquarium Care Center)

When: Sunday August 30th 3 - 7 PM

Where: 1105 Route 35 North Ocean NJ 07712

ACC will be providing Food and drinks. We ask that adult bevereages not be brought into the store. This is a kid Friendly event, ACC will have games for the kids please indicate the ages of children in the RSVP.

ACC will be generously donating the following items for the raffle:
QTY ITEM
(5) $20 frags
(5) $30 frags
(2) $60 frags
(2) $25 gift cards for the purchase of fish

Also ACC is offering all new NJRC members who sign up during the meeting a 10% FREE PASS CARD

ACC will have 50% off all fish, inverts and corals for NJRC Members on meeting day! And MUCH MORE!

Come join us for what is going to be a great event!

--
AQUARIUM CARE CENTER
1105 Route 35 North
Ocean NJ 07712
P.800-519-9211 Ext 106
F.888.519.9034
http://aquariumcarecenter.com/
facebook: www.facebook.com/aquariumcarepro

Revolutionizing your Aquarium Experience

Be sure to RSVP

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been impressed since day one with ACC in how they do business. Always a sale or something going on to bring in customers. And not only that, one of the cleanest and organized LFS's I've seen. My only wish is that they were closer to me. Kudos to ACC....and I'm hoping I'm not working on the 30th.

I've been impressed since day one with ACC in how they do business. Always a sale or something going on to bring in customers. And not only that, one of the cleanest and organized LFS's I've seen. My only wish is that they were closer to me. Kudos to ACC....and I'm hoping I'm not working on the 30th.

+1 since day 1 with them nothing but a great experience, if I was stuck with the other lfs in the area I probably would have left this hobby. Being new at it and only having bad experiences with the other guy, put a sour taste in my mouth. ACC is making this hobby enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Just a quick reminder. Our monthly meeting is being held at ACC and everyone is welcome to attend, it's a great opportunity to see old friends, meet new people and share the wealth of knowledge that is in this club. If you're pressed for time and can't stay for the whole event it's okay just to stop in and say "hi"

Also if you plan to attend please RSVP HERE

Thanks and I look forward to see you there.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wait, it's tomorrow? I thought it was today. I might be able to make it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk