• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2018 Monthly Meeting

August 2018 Monthly Meeting
Mark_C's Hourse
Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I had a great time and thanks for hosting! Mark @Mark_C Had a Awesome time and was great to meet you and everyone . Great food great ppl fun raffles and Mark wow I think your tanks are awsome! @erics210 thank you again for the ride your awesome! I wouldn't have been able to have so much fun or meet u and everyone Eric thank you again soo much fun nerding out @MadReefer thanks for the coral there doing great recovering.
I didn't get to talk to everyone or as much as I wanted too, lol bit shy sometimes and next time will bring more moneylol I have my eyes set on a colourful blasto coral now lol and some pulsing Zeneas
Can't Waite till next one thanks again and really great meeting awesome day!!!

EZreefin

NJRC Member
Yes, thanks for the phyto. Will be trying it out today.
Do you keep your power heads running or off when feeding this?
Sorry for late reply. Still new to how forums work. I leave them on and pour over them or infront of them to spread it around in the tank.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hey all. Just curious if any of the zoas from the raffles have colored up? Here is a pic of a medium sized piece I broke off the mother colony. This piece is in the frag tank. The ones in my display are a little lighter.

0322C7FA-8B64-4334-9C52-BDD987A18796.jpeg

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Were these the zoas that were in Mark's 40 tank on the frag rack? If yes, then my 4 zoa plug didn't make it.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Yes, that’s them. I’m sorry to hear that, and kinda surprised since they’ve done well regardless of where I put them. I have plenty though, I can bring another to this meeting if you want (assuming the kids sports schedule lets me attend).

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Those are beautiful but I would feel bad taking them. They were closed when I got them so I had no idea what color they were. I look at it as it wasn’t meant to be and that is why they didn’t survive.

Still waiting on the group buy of the ricordeas! :)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
No worries, I have plenty of em. Me too on the group buy, I wonder if there is a season for collecting them down there.