• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bayer killing corals

Best coral dip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has anyone else had an issue with Bayer dipping killing shrimp, it’s the only explanation I have for losing a shrimp. I checked the internet and YouTube and it seems I’m not the only one. I’m just going to go back to coral rx and reef primer myself .

has anyone else had an issue with Bayer dipping killing shrimp, it’s the only explanation I have for losing a shrimp. I checked the internet and YouTube and it seems I’m not the only one. I’m just going to go back to coral rx and reef primer myself .

Do you rinse your corals off in clean tank water that’s in a separate container before putting it back in the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you rinse your corals off in clean tank water that’s in a separate container before putting it back in the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir, 2x rinse, everything was fine but my gobys little buddy and if you look on YouTube and internet I’m not the only one