• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Berghia Nudibranchs

I put a few Berghia Nudibranchs in my tank to take care of an aiptasia issue before it got out of hand. They seem to have taken care of the last aiptasia I knew of last night. Wanted to see if anyone wants them before they starve (assuming I can find them). I just want to give them 1-2 more nights before pulling them out. Located in 08012.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
that’s a great offer. When I used them I never really saw them. How do you plan on catching them? Curious what I could have done.

Located in Turnersville.

I have seen at least 2 of them wandering around as recently as last night, but I've never seen them during the day. I am probably being optimistic that I will just be able to suck them back up with a pipette, but I figure it is worth a try if someone wants them. I originally added 5 total. I will make a 1st attempt at retrieving at least one of them tonight. I will keep you posted.

erics210

NJRC Member
Just pulled my rocks from the frag tank, actually emptied the tank and soaked with acid, for a fresh start.
So all good here.
Thanks

erics210

NJRC Member
IMG_20210118_232604616.jpg
Also tied it in with my main system, so one sump, one skimmer, one heater setup and one auto top off. So everything is more consistent.