• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking Down Frag Tanks Few Frags FS (Manasquan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that we are in the Perfect storm, and most are are tired from shoveling snow I will make this short! I have decided to breakdown my frag tanks. Most of what I have is basic stuff. But do not have this deter you, there is a lot of nice stuff.
Prices will be $5.00 a frag, $10.00 If Realy nice, $5.00 bucks extra if the colony is on a hand sized Rock.
Will post pics this week. Anyone interested?
Greg
100_2940.jpg

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Breaking Down Frag Tanks Few Frags FS

Greg

Please post location.

I'm interested in taking a look if you are local. Where on the shore are you?

Nice frag tank and trumpet colony btw.

looking for a few frags for my nano depending on location, thanks Paul

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member

He live in Manasquan.

Location, Opps!
Manasquan, 08736, New Jersey Shore, United States of America, Planet Earth, Sol System! Milky Way Galaxy.

Garden State Parkway Exit 98, I-95/1-38 Last Exit East. Google NJ Transit, Rail Station Manasquan, I block away.
Hope That clears things up. I will try and post some stuff up later, trying to make a list.

Red Montapora, edges healed from fraging and spreading, Plug $5.00 Disk $10.00
Candy Canes, Standard Blue 2-4 Heads each on a plug $5.00 Not sold by head, you pick!
Zoos Mixed colors, Mounted on Plugs 50+ at $5.00 Each. Most have 6-20 polyps. I will be Fraging Kedds Redds, everybody wants them, check others prices, ill beat them, how about a frag for free for stopping by, that should cover gas!
Lots of Softys. gotta work on that.
12 Gal Soft Holding Tank- I parked stuff here and it just grew!
420_21_12_09_6_58_49_1.jpg

20 gal softy, same story, parked stuff and it just took off.
420_21_12_09_6_58_48_0.jpg

No Rush. I will reply to all interested

Wow you have to check out these frag tanks they are insane. Better stuff and larger selection than most LFS. Great guy with lots of knowledge. Thanks Greg the stuff looks great in my tank.

Zoo Frags on Reef Plugs, Just examples, I have more but this will give a idea of what my $5.00 zoo Frags are. Eagle Eyes, Fire and Ice, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, Bleeding Hearts, Pink Panthers, Steel Zoos, Ect. And at the Bottom of some of the zoo photos are the Candy Canes, Strong Growers, Each Frag Plug has 2-4 Heads $5.per Plug.
Zoos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.