• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking Down Frag Tanks Few Frags FS (Manasquan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause everyone was asking I put up the Frags of Ora Pink Birdsnest And Ora Green Birdsnest, Still have Candy Cane Corals, 2-4 heads per frag and Red Montipora
$5.00

420_27_12_09_3_17_41_0.jpg

Very nice meeting all you guys, Funny, the first thing everybody asks is, Do you have anything left at $5.00 Frags? Took this pic today, Sunday about 2pm, also have Shrooms, Palys, Toads and a lot of Softy's.
420_27_12_09_3_20_16.jpg

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I picked up some frags yesterday and everone looks real nice.Greg has more frags then most lfs.Thanks Greg.

Thanks again and Matt you make it up here and I will take care of you, you gave me my first frags starting out, but, you may have to take Keni trees too, they are all from your original one.
Greg

It was nice meeting you today Greg. Thanks for the great frags as well as the advice. The frags are looking good in their new home. Anyone thinking of going down there, he still has tons of frags left and you can't beat the price! I may be back for some more soon.

ryanpal

NJRC Member
wow. tons of frags at an unbeatable price. i would have bought more if i didn't run out of money.

anyone thinking about heading down shouldn't pass up the opportunity.

looking forward to obtaining more when you frag again.

I may frag down a few of the larger colony's that I currently have down to the $5 plugs
You guys really seemed happy with that, but as I said i am looking to downsize and just use what I keep for my display tank. Thank for the good words again.
Greg

Went to Greg's today pick out some stuff that I am buying soon my tank works out its prob he still has some stuff left (LOL) ::) great prices nice and cheap also thanks for taking the time and doing all those water tests and dealing with the whats this?? whats that?? thanks again def. worth stopping by John

Back for the third time for some of the great birdsnest frags. I can't get enough frags and great advice from a great guy. All of the frags I got here are doing great. A must see for yourself. Thanks Greg.

lol i have went down twice so far.....and will be going back super guy super frags best 1 hour drive i took thanks again all frags are open and doing great.....

Fantastic, good that it is working out, a club noobee with a empty tank just left with 26 frags at $100, would have been $520+ at the LFS. So far I have only sold to members of NJRC, thats what I preferred. Still have Est.180 frags available, then out of the Frag thing and can start my new 40 Breeder Reef. Still have a good selection.
Pics of the Kids???
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.