• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brick PetCo 25% off

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Not sure where to post this so placed it in Open water.

Ben from the Brick PetCo contacted me to tell everyone here that from Oct 6th thru Oct 8th all aquatic livestock is on sale at 25% off.
This includes Fresh water, saltwater, coral, plants, inverts, pods etc.

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Not sure where to post this so placed it in Open water.

Ben from the Brick PetCo contacted me to tell everyone here that from Oct 6th thru Oct 8th all aquatic livestock is on sale at 25% off.
This includes Fresh water, saltwater, coral, plants, inverts, pods etc.
Hey thks for the info

Never had a good experience with any Petco. But the brick one definitely takes the cake as the rudest experiences I've had

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Never had a good experience with any Petco. But the brick one definitely takes the cake as the rudest experiences I've had
That's to bad. The young reptile girls is very rude as I had a run in with her one time.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Never had a concern with Brick and have shopped with them for many years.
Still have fish I picked up from them 5+ years back swimming about.
Decent prices, and they've started getting some nice corals in with some new vendors of late (plus they have them under AI Hydra HDs now).
I may just stop by today on the way home :)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Never had a concern with Brick and have shopped with them for many years.
Still have fish I picked up from them 5+ years back swimming about.
Decent prices, and they've started getting some nice corals in with some new vendors of late (plus they have them under AI Hydra HDs now).
I may just stop by today on the way home :)
I already have a few on-hold so back off.....LOL