• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brick Petco sale 4/4

Rueric

NJRC Member
i've been meaning to add some new fish, how are their fishes? is there a way to see whats in stock before heading over?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
They're pretty random but usually have the big players (clowns, a couple wrasses, 2-3 types of tangs, occasional puffers, etc...).
I've been buying fish from them for years, the Brick Location that is, and have never had a disease or concern.
Last I was in last week they've expanded and carry all the Red Sea stuff (including tanks) and a few more higher end supplies.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
They're pretty random but usually have the big players (clowns, a couple wrasses, 2-3 types of tangs, occasional puffers, etc...).
I've been buying fish from them for years, the Brick Location that is, and have never had a disease or concern.
Last I was in last week they've expanded and carry all the Red Sea stuff (including tanks) and a few more higher end supplies.
I need to get to this Petco

I was in last week and noticed that they had some small naso tanks for 80? Small hippo tangs for 130? And tiny yellow tangs for 200.
50 percent off these prices is really nice. But be careful with baby tangs… I’ve lost a few they are harder to take care of imho

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I just stopped by Petco and spoke to Ben.

He gave me wrong info. Sale is 4/12 thru 4/14 and only 25% off.