• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bubble Magmus NAC7 (Mt Laurel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this skimmer new from BRS in December for my 120 gallon tank. I've come across a good deal on a larger skimmer and decided to make an upgrade. I've realized that I'm pretty generous with the feedings and with the size of my fish wish list I'd thought I'd better do it now. :) The NAC7 is in great shape and has only been run about 3 months now. I haven't had a single issue with. It has a pin wheel impeller and has performed very well. Price is $190. It will be available late this week after my new skimmer arrives. Thanks Mike

It is pretty compact with the internal pump. I think the footprint is around 8x9 or 9x10. The part of my sump that it is in measure 11x14 and I have a biopellet reactor in there a pipe eating upmsome space.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darn! A month late…..recently purchased the SWC

Great price! GLWS…this should go quick.

Interested what is the footprint of the skimmer?

SPECIFICATIONS

Meshwheel/Pinwheel cone protein skimmer
BM-NAC7
Capability : 500L-700L (130G-185G)
pump:atman ph2500 (made in china)
Pump power: 28W, 220V 50Hz /110V 60Hz
air intake : 500L/H
Dimensions: 240×200×510mm( 9.4" * 7.8" * 20.0 ")
cylinder: Max 9"
Water Level :9.5"-11"

Fishing season is coming up. I'll be all over the state soon lol. Where abouts are you? Some of our northern brethren might consider Newark central. :)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I just saw your PM with your Cell # and will call you later.
I checked my sent messages and only one is there, strange.

I'm interested if still available.. live in Burlington, I can pick up at your convienience...PM me details

Thanks, John/Salty 28

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Mike,
Nice meeting you and thanks for the bargain. It started foaming immediately; been in for half an hour and dark skimmate already in the cup.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.