• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cad22 Tank Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking down my Cad22 and selling what's left.

1. Grade A Picasso - $50
2. Red Acan (15-20 Heads) - $50
3. Green eye/alien eye (4-inch diameter) - $50
4. Yellow Monti (6-inch diameter) - $20
5. Orange Plate - $20

Also have a bunch of snails, pistol shrimp and giant brown polyps that I will give away if anyone wants them. I will probably give them away when the other livestock listed above are sold.

I'm in Colts Neck, NJ right on the border with Freehold.

If you have an offer in mind for the items above, please PM me.

I also have an Ecotech Marine MP20 that I have not been using that I'm willing to sell if there is a good offer for it. Although, it might need a replacement wet side assembly since it seizes up occassionally the last time I used it about a year ago.

Will also give away live rock and chaeto when all livestock are gone.

Re: Cad22 Tank Breakdown - Really must go!

I really need to break down this tank soon. Anyone want to make a reasonable offer?

The rules of Deals & Steals require you to post a price or a thread will be closed. If you are looking to sell anything other than the livestock, please post prices.
Thank you.

The 5 items on this posting I will let go for $100 or they all get thrown out the trash can. I'm breaking down the tank and taking a break for a few months before restarting.

jettie1767 said:
...I will let go for $100 or they all get thrown out the trash can.

I see statements like this posted all the time on forums. But I never understood this logic. How do you expect someone to make a "reasonable" offer on something you're willing to throw in the trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.